Friday, January 01, 2010

Numbers

Just got home from my New Year celebrations. A really pleasant dinner party with some (7) of my oldest friends.

Nicely rounded off this morning with bacon sandwiches and a drama with a fish (15) tank.

I started this blog four (4) years ago. It is not the most widely read blog in the world - a couple of days ago it clicked over the 20,000 page hits milestone. I am not going to brag about the number, because some of the blogs I read get that many hits in a week.

This is the 350th post I have made - 2009 saw me post twice as much as in any of the previous three years. I post what I want, when I want. Sometimes I struggle to write anything, other times I prattle on about anything.

Whoever you are and however you got here, may I wish you a very Happy New Year.

No comments: