Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Small earthquake in Chile. Not many dead.

Something strange is going on:
  • Central Line: Has run to time and with no problems everytime I've been on it this week.
  • Chiltern railways: Have run to time and with no problems everytime I've used them this week.
Ive got my 8 year old nephew all day tomorrow and am taking him to a Childrens' Christmas Party in Docklands. I have no doubt just put the kiss of death on the Central Line, the Northern Line, South West Trains and the Jubilee Line for tomorrow!

Now you've got to admit that the title "Small earthquake in Chile. Not many dead." is mildly more interesting than "Trains run to time".

Could I just say that I think Chile is a lovely country (I plan to go there next year) and earthquakes are not funny. Thank you.