Saturday, December 09, 2006

Central Line Continues to Behave

I have previously mentioned that new National Rail timetables start this weekend- as my local Chiltern Railways service is going from mediocre to rubbish in the evening peak, I have been getting used to the Central Line over the last few days.

To my surprise the Central Line service is currently fairly good.

Last night we had our work Christmas party at a hotel near South Kensington tube station. To get there involves changing onto the notoriously unreliable Circle Line at Notting Hill Gate. Door to door each way was 40 minutes (including late journey home). This is pretty good given that Uncle Ken's Journey Planner has journey times ranging from 48 to 59 minutes.

Another party today. Yippee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

central line behaves... circle line goes to pot!!! Grrr!!!

Blue Soup back up from tomorrow. Probably.

Central User said...

Hmmm. I'm about to have a pop at the District Line as well.

Tested my Blogroll yesterday and noted that Wordpress appeared to be causing you a few issues. Hope it's sorted soon.

Anonymous said...

hey, my blog is back up and running. Oh I hate the District Line too!!!!!