Monday, May 29, 2006

Leprachorns in South Ruislip

No Central Line anywhere west of Marble Arch for three days. Replacement buses out west are usually fairly good- except yesterday the entire London ex-pat community from the Emerald Isle seem to have descended on South Ruislip for a football match. I don't do football, but I've found this article (might as well be Double Dutch). Google news here (will dry up after a few days). Mayo? I don't even UNDERSTAND the score!

I ended up catching a train to High Wycombe from West Ruislip, bumped into a couple of friends while I was there but otherwise had a fairly quiet day (the first with no rain for a while).

I'm off work this week, so will nip into the office later to drop off some papers. To bed early tonight as I have to be up and out by six tomorrow morning. Explanations in a week.

No comments: