Saturday, February 04, 2012

Milestone

I notice that the number of page hits to this little blog has just passed 30,000.

Now, I know that most visitors find themselves here by accident, usually as a result of typing some random term into an interweb thingy search whatsit, but nevertheless I am most grateful.

My feeble utterings have just passed their sixth anniversary and I appear to have written on a broad range of matters though, as it says on the tin, most posts are linked in some way to travel and transport. Please feel free to take a look at the 'Long List of Labels' to the right.

I do not chase around for readers, many blogs have masses more, and the number of comments (and therefore presumably interest?) has diminished a little over time.

Writing and musings occur when I want, and about what I want. I am not about to set the world on fire - it won't however be long before the number of hits overtakes the mileage on my car.... See some travel context!

CU

No comments: