Tuesday, December 29, 2009

B.N.M.

I hope you had a good Christmas. I did, though I suspect that far too much turkey was consumed than was strictly necessary.

Back to the grindstone for me today.

I note that the Bakerloo Line is closed until 3rd January 2010 between Queens Park and Stonebridge Park for engineering work. It may slow my journey to work, we'll just have to wait and see.

Chiltern Railways are running an amended timetable today. The station car park was totally empty this morning and I was the only passenger on the platform.

Billy No Mates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

If you want to check our Christmas and New Year timetables for the festive period then visit our changes to train times page:

http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/plan-your-journey/changes/

Best wishes,

Emma Gascoigne
PR Executive
Chiltern Railways