Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Toilet Talk

The new gents toilets at Marylebone Station have opened.

I think they opened a few days ago, but I only found them this morning.

The new facilities are slightly further away from the centre of the concourse than was previously the case, though presumably this means that the ladies will be much enlarged once the refurbishment is complete. They can be found just past the Etsu Cafe and opposite the cheese shop.

The highlight? A row of Dyson Airblade hand dryers.

Oh, the things that make me happy....

Later: Less than 90 minutes after publishing this post, my blog had a visit from the people at Dyson. It's probably a good thing I didn't say anything bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those airblade thingies rock, they've got them at LS station too.

mjw4849 said...

I saw these in New York a few months ago - I don't think they'd be bad if they're well looked after, but could easily see them getting very dirty or ripped off the wall...