Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome to 2006!

I'm not one for New Year's resolutions, but I thought I would at least start 2006 by starting this blog. I've had a website for a while now, but in recent times have found that technology has moved on so much that some of the old stuff now looks so ancient, it is probably best to start afresh.

Along the Central Line? Well, maybe a hint to where I live... and work... and just about everything else.

The only other blogs that I've ever posted to have all been Tube related so, while not an enthusiast in the traditional sense of the word, some of my forthcoming ramblings will probably be based on my experiences of using public transport wherever I may be.

Anyhow, whenever you read this, and wherever you are- Welcome! Oh, and all the very best for a peaceful and happy new year.

No comments: